[SciPy-User] [ANN] EuroPython 2010 registration and talk submissions now open!

Ciarán Mooney general.mooney@googlemail....
Tue Mar 16 05:58:16 CDT 2010

EuroPython 2010 - 17th to 24th July 2010
EuroPython is a conference for the Python programming language
community, including the Django, Zope and Plone communities. It is
aimed at everyone in the Python community, of all skill levels, both
users and programmers.

Last year's conference was the largest open source conference in the
UK and one of the largest community organised software conferences in

This year EuroPython will be held from the 17th to 24th July in
Birmingham, UK. It will include over 100 talks, tutorials, sprints and
social events.

Registration is open now at: http://www.europython.eu/registration/

For the best registration rates, book as soon as you can! Extra Early
Bird closes soon, after which normal Early Bird rate will apply until
10th May

Talks, Activities and Events
Do you have something you wish to present at EuroPython? You want to
give a talk, run a tutorial or sprint?
Go to http://www.europython.eu/talks/cfp/ for information and advice!
Go to http://wiki.europython.eu/Sprints to plan a sprint!

Help Us Out
EuroPython is run by volunteers, like you! We could use a hand, and
any contribution is welcome.
Go to http://wiki.europython.eu/Helping to join us!
Go to http://www.europython.eu/contact/ to contact us directly!

Sponsoring EuroPython is a unique opportunity to affiliate with this
prestigious conference and to reach a large number of Python users
from computing professionals to academics, from entrepreneurs to
motivated and well-educated job seekers.

Spread the Word
We are a community-run not-for-profit conference. Please help to
spread the word by distributing this announcement to colleagues,
project mailing lists, friends, your blog, Web site, and through your
social networking connections. Take a look at our publicity resources:

General Information
For more information about the conference, please visit the official
site: http://www.europython.eu/

Looking forward to see you!
The EuroPython Team