[SciPy-User] Opportunity to "plug" scipy

Tatiana Al-Chueyr tatiana.alchueyr@gmail....
Mon Mar 22 16:20:54 CDT 2010

In addition to NIPY,  InVesalius [1] could be presented....

InVesalius is an open source 3D medical imaging reconstruction
software. It was developed using Python and NumPy, among other open
source technologies.

For the last 6 years I've been working on this project, with medical
imaging and Python... It would be a pleasure to contribute to the

Kind regards,

[1] http://svn.softwarepublico.gov.br/trac/invesalius