[SciPy-User] Eigenvectors of sparse symmetric matrix

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Mon Oct 25 14:02:38 CDT 2010

Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:14:16 -0700, Hao Xiong wrote:
>> You can try playing with setting the maxiter parameter to allow ARPACK
>> to spend more iterations on the problem.
> I tried maxiter=100000 and still got zero vectors. I must be missing
> something.

Can you perhaps write a small routine that generates such a fake matrix,
or save it to a file and put one online. This might help in finding out
why the routine doesn't behave as expected.

Pauli Virtanen