[SciPy-User] Replace duplicates in a monotonically increasing array with linearly interpolated values.

Vincent Schut schut@sarvision...
Wed Sep 15 04:20:20 CDT 2010

Ah, mine has, but I'm using the development version (from the svn
repository) of both. See
Hmm, according to the docs version 1.5 of numpy should have it already
so you might just try to upgrade your numpy.