[SciPy-User] scikits.timeseries: How to define frequency of 15minutes

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Tue Sep 28 03:38:28 CDT 2010

On Sep 28, 2010, at 9:40 AM, Georges Schutz wrote:
> Thank you for this development. I would like to analyse the sandbox
> branch but how can I do this without impacting my stable
> scikits.timeseries installation.
> I can clone the git repository into an local directory but it seems to
> me that I need to install the the package using
>   python setup.py install
> And this will probably impact my stable scikits.timeseries no?

> As I use Win-XP as OS it is recommended to use the pre-build installer
> (README.txt). What do you suggest me to do for testing and analysing
> your sandbox branch?

Use a virtual environment.

I advise you to use the following wrappers to simplify handling multiple virtualenvs

It's quite straightforward, but don't hesitate to contact me if you have any question.