[SciPy-User] scipy.stats

Rita rmorgan466@gmail....
Fri Aug 19 17:53:40 CDT 2011

I apologize for the vague question.

OS: Linux
Compiler: Intel compiler suite. Version 11 (this also includes fortran
MKL: 10.3

Numpy version: 1.6.1

When I do numpy.config() I see it properly compiled against Intel's BLAS and

Where are the build logs located? Do you need to build log for Numpy also?

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 11:00 AM, Ralf Gommers