[SciPy-User] Calculating avgerage values on 20 minute time frequency

Michael T Tate mttate@usgs....
Fri Mar 18 12:01:17 CDT 2011

I have a time series date set that contains a date/time field and data
fields (sonic temperature, WS-U, WS-V, WS-W). The data are recorded at
10hz. I would like to calculate an average for each of the data fields on
a 20min frequency so it can be matched up with data collected by another

It is pretty straightforward to calculate hourly averages using convert
from scikits.timeseries.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I would calculate 20min averages of the

Thanks in advance