[SciPy-User] Arbitrary max-intensity projection

David Baddeley david_baddeley@yahoo.com...
Mon Sep 12 14:58:50 CDT 2011

Debian based flavours of linux will typically have packages for vtk, vtk-dev, and python-vtk (names might vary). After installing these, getting mayavi working is pretty simple (i used easy_install).