[SciPy-User] distributions - who got the most ?

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Mon Dec 3 21:30:10 CST 2012

scipy.stats has more than 90 distributions.

Do we want to increase it by almost a factor of 10? :)

While looking for the cdf of a distribution, I found this :

He collected 870 distributions (under BSD license). Includes generic
random number generation.

Even though there are some variations of distributions counted
separately, given my quick browsing this looks impressive and a good
source for code and references.
Coding style is not great but it's 10 years or so of collecting distributions.