[SciPy-User] scipy.org is down

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Tue Dec 11 06:21:42 CST 2012

On 11 December 2012 12:05, klo uo <klonuo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Browsing mailing list seems like this is alternative:
> http://scipy.github.com/
> So perhaps currently there is some transition issue

That's the new site, I'm hoping we'll be able to put it up as the main site
before long. Another advantage is that it's a static site, so hopefully
there's less to go wrong.

Unfortunately, the server for the current scipy.org site is rather
unreliable. I think a workaround was implemented that involved
automatically restarting the server regularly, so maybe it'll come back in
an hour or two.