[SciPy-User] Bayesian Data Assimilation in Python

Flavio Coelho fccoelho@gmail....
Wed Feb 15 12:52:28 CST 2012

What dou you mean by "Now that numpy and scipy exist"?

They surely already existed when your book was published in 2009....

Congrats, looks like an interesting book!

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 13:01, Fraser, Andrew McLeod <afraser@lanl.gov>wrote:

>  Lou,
> My book "Hidden Markov Models and Dynamical Systems" published by SIAM is
> about data assimilation in the simplest contexts.  The approach is Bayesian
> and all of the examples are in python.  (Now that numpy and scipy exist, I
> plan to update/improve the code to use them.)
> Andrew M. Fraser

Flávio Codeço Coelho
+55(21) 3799-5567
Escola de Matemática Aplicada