[SciPy-User] Information about the Numerical Stability of Scipy/Numpy

Marcel Caraciolo caraciol@gmail....
Tue Jan 17 13:58:36 CST 2012

Hi all,

I am studying scipy and numpy and  I decide to write some routines with
those packages for a paper submission in a scientific congress. The problem
is the validation of the results and experiments I have to show that the
libraries that I used (in this case Scipy and Numpy) provides numerical
stability, otherwise the chances that my article be approved will be

Any further information in docs or the website about this topic ?

Marcel Pinheiro Caraciolo
M.S.C. Candidate at CIN/UFPE