[SciPy-User] questions about lapack_lite.so: undefined symbol

Huajing Teng tenghj@mail.biols.ac...
Fri Jul 6 11:07:03 CDT 2012

Dear Drs,
C compiler not fortran was used in our linux server. When i installed scipy-0.10.0, i found the listed error:
ImportError: /panfs/home/sun/tenghj/public/software/numpy/lib/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/linalg/lapack_lite.so: undefined symbol: _gfortran_concat_string

I wonder whether you can help me. Thanks for your kind assistance.
Huajing Teng
Beijing Institutes of Life Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Beichen West Road,Chao Yang District,Beijing 100101, China