[SciPy-User] using PyCont.display() to plot a functional of the state variables

Rob Clewley rob.clewley@gmail....
Mon Jun 11 11:08:38 CDT 2012

Hi Zubair,

Thanks for writing. I'll send you an off-list reply, because this
isn't the right list for this question, but for future reference I
want to provide another chance to let list readers who use PyDSTool to
know that the right place is

Also, in case anyone else is reading this reply, an article about
PyDSTool was just accepted at PLoS Computational Biology, which is a
prestigious journal if you didn't know. The article includes citations
to numpy, scipy, matplotlib which hopefully will further promote
python in science!