[SciPy-User] faster expm

Alex Leach beamesleach@gmail....
Fri Nov 9 09:12:31 CST 2012

On 9 Nov 2012, at 00:57, Thomas Kluyver <takowl@gmail.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately, we can't integrate GPL licensed code into Scipy, as Scipy is BSD licensed. To integrate that code, we'd need to get a similarly permissive license. I've just found this handy page: http://www.scipy.org/License_Compatibility

All good.
Just got confirmation back; below.

On 9th Nov 2012, at 14:44, Roger B. Sidje wrote:

As I indicated the license is very permissive indeed.

Just substitute GPL with BSD in my earlier post.

You can branch with your BSD copy, make change and redistribute SciPy
with those changes any way you guys want, while allowing others to do
what they want with the other alternatives not derived from your