[SciPy-User] ANN: scikit-rf 0.13
Wed Jan 30 07:29:12 CST 2013
I would like to announce the release of scikit-rf-0.13!
scikit-rf (aka skrf) is an Object Oriented approach to RF/Microwave
engineering implemented in the Python programming language. More
information and documentation can be found on the website.
website : www.scikit-rf.org
documentation : http://scikit-rf.org/documentation.html
Changes in 0.13
* read/write support for most skrf objects (through pickle module)
* matlab-like annotated smith chart (from gustavocm)
* stitch() function to combine network of different frequency bands
* more flexible Network constructor (can takes arbitrary properties)
* Frequency supports arbitrary frequency vectors
* automatic doc-building/uploading via gh-pages.py
* virutalInstruments module rename to `vi`
* io module added to hold various io capabilities
* large improvements in docs, changed to ipython directive
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SciPy-User