[SciPy-User] SciPy ecosystem and Python 3

Travis Oliphant travis@continuum...
Sat Jun 29 19:01:23 CDT 2013

Anaconda makes it easy to create an environment with Python 3 packages.
Many are already available.

conda create -n py33 python=3.3 numpy

look at anaconda packages to see all the available free binaries for python