[SciPy-User] How to use Scipy to solve a Two-Point Boundary Value problem, of a nth system Nonlinear Second-Order Differential Equation

freeblue freebluewater@gmail....
Sat Mar 30 17:26:32 CDT 2013

Hello to everyone here,

I am trying to find the root of the next equation using Newton method:
which has 2 boundary conditions (u(x=0)=0, u(x=n(max) = m (constant)) ...
k1, k2, k3, k4 are arrays, calculated on each x gridpoint

Please, do someone knows if it is possible to solve this nth nonlinear
second-order differential equation using scipy.integrate.odeint? (nonlinear
I tried to use Central differencing to "simplify" it but the power number
(2/3) makes its hard to use later Newton method.

Could be possible then to use scipy?  Do you know or see somewhere any
relative example ? I am trying to find and write a solution on this the
last 3 weeks, so any help will be more than welcome!!!!!

thank you in advance,